Eyelash Glue Sensitivity/Reaction?

scott

Hello.

This is my first post and it's for my wife. She doesn't even know I'm doing this, ha.

Well, she really loves the long fake eyelashes, and she looks gorgeous with them, but she's tried two different people and she's had a bad reaction both times. Is there a 'hypoallergenic' glue she can purchase that will help with this?

Is there anyone on here that's had the same issue that's been able to get around this issue?

Thanks! :D

shellygrrl

Staff member
Oh, she must be getting lash extensions, not having false lashes applied?

If that's the case, she may be better off either using false lashes daily (tons of brands make them) or finding a good lengthening mascara.

scott

Oh, she must be getting lash extensions, not having false lashes applied?

If that's the case, she may be better off either using false lashes daily (tons of brands make them) or finding a good lengthening mascara.

Yes! She got lash extensions. Thank you for the clarification.

I was hoping that someone on here ran into the same issue and knew of a magickal glue that doesn't cause reactions. Thought there might be other people on here (or an eyelash guru like you) with a happy ending story, ha.

Any ideas, theories or recommendations on how to make this work would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :D

Hi there! It's really sad to hear that your wife had a bad experience in past due to some allergic eyelashes or eyelash glue. I would like to share some vision so that it could help her in the future. You know how frustrating and uncomfortable it can be when something happens to the most vital organ like the eyes. Many people who wear false lashes may not even realize that they are allergic or sensitive to the glue until they experience symptoms such as itching, redness, and swelling. It's important to be aware of the ingredients in the glue and to test it on a small area of skin before applying it to your eyelashes. If you do experience a reaction, try using a different type of glue or consider switching to magnetic or adhesive-free lashes. Don't let eyelash glue sensitivity or reaction stop you from achieving the perfect lash look - there are plenty of alternatives out there to explore!

Latest posts