eyelid tape! EOTD with new eyelid crease :)

ne0ndice

so i used to have pretty large creases (for an asian girl at least, haha), but i decided to permanently change my crease by eyelid tape to be smaller. my eyes look more symmetrical in size and shape now, so i'm very pleased!

before:
323087.jpg

after:
IMG_3583.jpg

(uhh sorry about the caption on the picture, it's for a tutorial i'll be posting soon!)

ANYWAYS. EOTD!

331081.jpg

331082.jpg

331083.jpg
331084.jpg

sorry for the extreme censoring, but they're called EYE of the day for a reason, right? -(~c ^)-

and holy crap i need to not suck at liquid eyeliner. i'm used to my wonderously amazingtabulous creme liner.

331085.jpg

thanks for looking! constructive criticism, questions, donations, hugs? are encouraged!

ilurvemakeup

Oh that's hot! I have large creases too and always envy the monolid looks, now I will have to look into getting eyelid glue and trying this out for myself! Thanks
greengrin.gif

darkishstar

Yeesh, I like the effect of the eyelid tape! But if anything, I would use it to make my crease look bigger! XD I don't have any!

But the make up is gorgeous.
smiles.gif

MACisME

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Yeesh, I like the effect of the eyelid tape! But if anything, I would use it to make my crease look bigger! XD I don't have any!

But the make up is gorgeous.
smiles.gif

i agree!!
choochoo.gif