Eyeliner 101 :)

paige2727

Hi guys! I Have the hardest time applying eyeliner! I am hopeless.
Do you apply it on the water line, the lower lash line or both? ALso when applying, I see that some people apply it half way? I am trying to go for the natural look, so could you please recommend away that can achieve this. Maybe even photos would be helpful.

Now onto crazy eyeliner! I am looking for a nice party eyeliner, I have hazel-brown eyes! What colours can you suggest? Also should I apply coloured eyeliner the same way as black?

Thanks for the help!

paige2727

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
are you talkin' liquid, pencil or gel?

woops sorry forgot to mention that! Pencil. WOuld gel be easier?

ThePowderPuff

Well I do all of the things you mention af different times. When I want a natural daytime look, I just line the outer thirds of the top and bottom lashline (and sometims the waterline. If I want a evening look I line the whole upper lashline and 2/3 of the lower. If I am in a dramatic mood I line all the way incl. the waterline.

paige2727

Bump!
smiles.gif

boyzeroo

This all depends on the shape of your eye and contour. If you have lots of space then apply liner on the lashline. If your asian, you can go thicker on the liner. As for the lower liner, applying on the lashline is usually a safe bet. Applying on the waterline, makes the eye smaller. Especially if your thinking of doing it only part way across, on the lashline will look more natural while giving the effect of fuller lashline.