Eyeliner smudging help

soulstar

Hey everyone.. I know this happens to alot of people once in awhile but it seems like my eyeliner smudges EVERY day. I've used all Mac eyeliners: technakohl, powerpoint, kohl.. and they all end up under my eyes by the end of the day.

I usually just line my bottom waterline. I'm guessing my eyes tear alot and this is why eyeliner smudges on me. How do you guys keep your eyeliner from smudging from your waterline down to your lower eye?
th_dunno.gif
Any tips and tricks are welcomed!

mac*lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstar
Hey everyone.. I know this happens to alot of people once in awhile but it seems like my eyeliner smudges EVERY day. I've used all Mac eyeliners: technakohl, powerpoint, kohl.. and they all end up under my eyes by the end of the day.

I usually just line my bottom waterline. I'm guessing my eyes tear alot and this is why eyeliner smudges on me. How do you guys keep your eyeliner from smudging from your waterline down to your lower eye?
th_dunno.gif
Any tips and tricks are welcomed!

i have the same problem , and i hared that using mac fluidline in blacktrack will stay longer than the other ones but i did not try yet
th_dunno.gif

soulstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac*lover
i have the same problem , and i hared that using mac fluidline in blacktrack will stay longer than the other ones but i did not try yet
th_dunno.gif

The only reason I don't use fluidline is because it's not approved for waterlines. Some people aren't affected & use it anyway but I have sensitive eyes that water all the time AND have contacts so it's not good for me =(

xtinemelanie

I've tried it all - and my best eyeliner is Revlon's colorstay eyeliner - that stuff sticks. Although it does smudge a bit by the end of the day, it wasn't as bad as some other e/l i'ver used. I also tend to put some udpp/paint pot in the under area before i apply my eyeliner. helps a bit!

fluidlines smeared on me too, but the only bad thing was that the lines looked harsh since some of it rubbed off
ssad.gif

hope this helps!

Kiseki

I use Giorgio Armani pencil eyeliners and they don't smudge compared to MAC's Eye Kohls, give it a try.

Kristal

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtinemelanie
I've tried it all - and my best eyeliner is Revlon's colorstay eyeliner - that stuff sticks. Although it does smudge a bit by the end of the day, it wasn't as bad as some other e/l i'ver used. I also tend to put some udpp/paint pot in the under area before i apply my eyeliner. helps a bit!

fluidlines smeared on me too, but the only bad thing was that the lines looked harsh since some of it rubbed off
ssad.gif

hope this helps!

I love Revlon's colorstay eyeliner! its all in the name, it stays on all day! I have tried all high-end brands and a couple drugstore brands and nothing compares to this. It is a must have.

spectrolite

I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance on my waterline to keep my liners in place. I wear Feline Kohl Power every day which has a tendency to smudge but not when I use the primer first
smiles.gif
You can also use Urban Decay Primer Potion or whatever. After applying it to my lids there is often enough left over on my finger to swipe on the waterline. If not then all you need is a tiny dot from the tube to do the job. You can use a Q-Tip if you want precision. Give it a shot.

gingerbelle

I have super watery eyes and I find that the Bobbi Brown version of fluidline (forgot the name) lasts much better than MAC.

macmistress

I just read on another thread that a girl used UDPP under her lash line so it doesnt 'bleed' I also suggest bobbi brown gel eyeliner..or the inglot range of eyeliners. never smudged. just a need line.

soulstar

I'm definitely going to start putting UDPP under my lashline! I never thought of doing that.. thanks girlies
winks.gif

iluffyew769769

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtinemelanie

ssad.gif

hope this helps!

I agree! I use Revlon's colorstay everyday. I wore it today and went swimming (it's not waterproof) and it stayed! I highly recommend it!!
thmbup.gif

DirtyHarriet

third for revlon's colorstay.

it's what i thought of as soon as i saw your thread. i have a problem with smudging, and that liner ROCKS!

thmbup.gif