• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Eyeliner Tutorial! *bright and happy*

coachkitten

Re: My eyeliner tutorial

So helpful! I also really loved the font that you used in your post.
smiles.gif

iheartwarpaint

I always have a hard time winging out my e/l. I'll definitely try out your technique. Thanks for sharing!

SQUALID

Thank you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
So helpful! I also really loved the font that you used in your post.
smiles.gif

That's no font. It's my own handwriting ;D

InspiredBlue

This is a great tut. I don't think I could get the dot thing to work with the angled brush I'm used to using.. hmm.. maybe I'll try with a small pointy one.

I was almost sure I had seen you post something like this before. Did you redo it, or am I experiencing some kind of forum based deja vu?
smiles.gif

deedeedee

I will definitely try this with the dots.
smiles.gif
Thanks!

And you have an amazing handwriting!
heart.gif
smiles.gif

brightkiwi

I can cat eye my left eye perfectly. But when it comes to doing the other, it never looks even or even remotely how I want it. Any TIPS for this problem??

Misshopeful24

Yea!!! finally found something o could try n believe i'll get results! thanks! wait a min what could be diffrent with the pencil? "color" it in? lol

Gonzajuju

Thanks so much for this great tutorial! I tried this out tonight and it worked!

liciouslilly

I love the dot idea. When I do a winged line, I always need to go back several times to make both side even. Great idea!

jdepp_84

I will def try this! Ive always had a hard time doing my liner! I think this will help Thanks!
smiles.gif

tropical

LOve Love LOVE LOOOOOOOVE your blog! woooow!
And now- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ONE! After probably 10 years of giving up of eyeliners finally this! Got it after one try!

Nushki

Great tut! I can never seem to get my upper eye liner done nicely so I'm going to practice this until I perfect it =)
Btw, I love the colours you used in your final pic!

Latest posts