Eyepencil Recommendations

Rebeckki

I'm currently using Clinique Quickliner which I am running low on and am planning on buying a new eyeliner. I was wondering what recommendations people have, which is their staple eyeliner.

I've heard great things about the Shiseido eyepencil and Prescriptives Softlining pencil.

I can't use Black as it's too heavy me. I usually use Dark Brown and can only line the top of my eyes, not the bottom which makes them appear smaller. I have a photo on my profile if anyone wants to see the shape of my eyes - I'm Chinese.

Thank you for your help!

mistella

I used to use MAC eye kohl pencils but even though they're supposedly "kohl" they tug on my eyelid. they feel hard. So now I'm using Stila Kajal Kohl liners and they are sooooooooo awesome. They literally glide on like butter! They're so soft and smokey-looking. They last a while too. I love these!

martygreene

Stila's kohls and convertible color (eyeshadow, eyeliner, and a smudger all in one handy package!) are great. The Teak convertible color is a regular for me, as is the Ivy.

Make Up For Ever's waterproof pearly eye pencils are also great- very smooth and the pearl in them is just barely perceptible that it's enough to soften the look without looking sparkly. I find that the pearl even makes the black more wearable for those who normally cannot do black liner.

Artemis

MAC Technakohl liner and powerpoint pencils I love. They don't smudge too much and they last all day.

Fairybelle

Another vote for MAC Powerpoint. They go on supersmooth with no tugging or pulling, have a very good color selection, are easily blendable before they 'set', and last ALL DAY even thru swimming, running, etc. (yes, I ran a marathon wearing the color 'So There Jade' and it was PERFECT at the finish line). Comes off easily with any cleanser or eye makeup remover.

Katja

Currently, I use Rimmel's brow pencil, but I'm thinking about switching back to MAC kohl or trying their powerpoints, since it's getting good reviews in this thread.
smiles.gif