Eyes of the Day

cho0chylan3y

I decided to do like everyone else and take my pictures outside because of better light. I think i'm gonna start doing that all the time now it actually worked! These were taken in my car so yeah. It was kinda funny i parked outside my house and i took my camera out to do it since we don't really have much sun in my so called 'back yard'(it's TINY but that's what we get for living in a big city in a townhouse) and some dude walked out of the apartments across the street! I felt ridiculous ;x Oh well. Excuse the eyebrows and nasty skin. I'm growing my eyebrows out so i can get them waxed because i suck at tweezing. I don't like how my eye looks all wrinkly in this picture but such as life:
Picture25275.jpg

Picture25273.jpg

Picture25276.jpg

Picture25277.jpg

I know they're not blended good at all but i had to do it really quick this morning. I was running late for school ;x

Used:
Untitled as base(it could've been Bare Canvas but they're practically the same thing ;x)
Brill all over lid
Aquadisiac middle
Electric Eel outer
Pollen brow bone
Blue Peep Fluidline
Coal Black Prolash

Comments criticisms etc welcome!
<3,
Elena

amy

Cute combo! You're makin me want Brill before it disappears from my counter!!

cho0chylan3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy
Cute combo! You're makin me want Brill before it disappears from my counter!!

Thanks. You DEFINATELY need to get it! It's such a nice color. I <3 it. I use it all the time this is my first time doing 3 colors i usually just do brill(all over lid) and Aquadisiac, Electric Eel, or Melody(outer).

Quote:
Originally Posted by toropcheh
Very very pretty! Your eyes and skin tone look eerily like my SIL... lol

Hope that's not a bad thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
man i need blue peep!!!

YES YOU DO! It's GORGEOUS. I'm sure it'd look awesome on you!