Eyeshadow combo .. helpp please!!

dvnm

Hello everyone. I was just wondering if anyone had suggestions on great combos/looks I could achieve with these eyeshadows (the eyeshadows that I have are listed below). I never have time to sit and play with my eyeshadows to find out which eyeshadows best goes with another. So, if anyone had any tips on which ones would look great together (and also if you could give me a step by step like where would each eyeshadow go, for ex. crease, eyebrow bone, all over lid, etc) that would be awesome!!.

Parfait Amour
Aquadisiac
Playful (barbie)
moth brown (barbie)
idol eyes
antiqued
trax
mink pink
honey lust
freshwater
swimming
nylon
coppering
stillife

Thanks everyone in advance =)
love you alll xoxo

CaraAmericana

You know what I do? I go to search and type in FOTD and then the name of the shadow I want to use that day or the next or whenever and look to see what others have paired it with. It really helps and the ideas are great and you can then see how it looks in pics! HTH

dvnm

caraamericana .. thanks for the welcoming =)

& amaranth .. thank you so much for the link!!!

<3

janelovesyou

I've done Parfait armour on the lid, trax on the crease and nylon for the highlight and it's beautiful

You can also do a MAC live chat and give them all of those colors and they'll give you some great recs. Hopefully you'll get Barbara, she's really helpful

beauty_marked

im just giving putting in my two cents, not really complete looks, but parfait amour and moth brown look HOT together. i love the look of these 2 shadows together.