Status
Not open for further replies.

kristakamikaze

I've been looking in quite a few places, but I just can't find anything

But, can you get just e/s pans at a MAC store? [not counter]

kristakamikaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
yea, you can only get the pro pans at a MAC freestanding store, not the counters.

Mkay
I just wanted to make sure

[i thought you could probly only get them at PROstores]

purplerinne

wait..do you mean the silver pans or the black 15 e/s palette?? If you meant the palette, then yes it's at freestanding stores..but if you meant the silver pans, you can't get any of those at the stores (not that I've seen)

I've had to buy those silver pans elsewhere...

BunnyBunnyBunny

Counters, located in Macy's, Nordstrom, etc. offer only eyeshadows in pots, and pre-made quads/palettes. Pans and empty palettes are not offered.

Freestanding stores offer eyeshadows in pots, pre-made eyeshadow items that are parts of collections, as well as pan eyeshadows and empty palettes.

Pro stores offer what freestandings do as well as extensions, such as pro-only eyeshadows available in both pots and pans.

kristakamikaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Counters, located in Macy's, Nordstrom, etc. offer only eyeshadows in pots, and pre-made quads/palettes. Pans and empty palettes are not offered.

Freestanding stores offer eyeshadows in pots, pre-made eyeshadow items that are parts of collections, as well as pan eyeshadows and empty palettes.

Pro stores offer what freestandings do as well as extensions, such as pro-only eyeshadows available in both pots and pans.

that's exactly what I needed
thanks
greengrin.gif

lara

I don't think this needs to be bumped further with replies that don't contain any new information.

Status
Not open for further replies.