Eyeshadow Reccomendations!

Holly

Hey! I'm a fairly pale NW15, with DARK brown eyes, and I'd like to start adding more e/s to my collection, and I'd just like some reccomendations and ideas on what stuff I should get next!

As of now I have these eyeshadows:
Black Tied
Sumptuous Olive
Tilt
Swimming
Bitter
Cranberry
Hepcat
Creme de Violet
Swish
Paradisco
Rondelle
Rite of Spring
Forgery
Shroom

I have a toooon of pinks and reddish pinks, so Im trying to stop myself from buying those colours. And browns don't look all that great on me for some reason. And I rather stick to stuff that's sold in the freestand stores and counters (and not ebay, or cco) But all other ideas are totally welcome!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

jenii

I have the same color eyes, and I'm very nearly as fair, so I can recommend some:

- Blackberry (it's great for the crease, but it's not too dark)
- Jete (scoop this one up before it's gone, because it looks great with dark brown eyes!)
- Humid (really nice dark green for the crease)
- Juxt (pretty lighter green for the lid)
- Twinks (another really good crease color)
- Naked Lunch (fantastic highlighter for most looks)
- Woodwinked (very pretty brown that goes nicely with Sumptuous Olive)
- Lime (it's a pro shade, but if you can get it, DO, because it looks fantastic with our eye color)
- Brule (a pretty matte cream shade that's good for highlighting or using with something in the crease. I like it with Lime)
- Beautiful Iris (another nice color for dark brown eyes)

Also, if you don't have it already, get Bordeauxline powerpoint, because the dark wine color brings out brown eyes.

BTW, browns don't look right on me either, for the most part, so the ones I recommended are ones that actually *did* work on me. It's a rare thing, but it can happen!

Katja

Woodwinked, Aquadisiac, Amber Lights, Satin Taupe, Humid, Jete. Swatch them when you go to the PRO store, and see what you think.
smiles.gif

Holly

Wewt I'll definitely try these out! Too bad there's no Pro store here, only freestanding ones and counters, I wanna try lime
weeping.gif

liquidsirenhoney

woodwinked, aquadisiac and sushi flower....and if you can still get your hands on these since they were le mancatcher, aquavert and summer neutral.

Latest posts