eyeshadow recommendations for nc15

redwhiteblue

I wanna start my first palette (YAY!!) now that they have them on the site. I dont really wear anything other than neutrals and yellows. I am a nc15 redhead so dark colors and pink really dont work for me so carbon and expensive pink are automatically out. I really like bronze, gold, yellow and brown. I need a recommendations for about 5 - 10 shadows I "need". I dont wanna pay for anything thats super easy to dupe though. I know I ask alot. :p

I think I wanna eliminate from -

bright future
go
ricepaper
gorgeous gold
brown down
saddle
twinks
wedge
soba
swiss chocolate
cork
goldmine
soft brown
texture
mulch
soft force
nylon

I am going off internet pictures since I dont have access to a mac right now. I also know nothing about the texture of these.

I burned out on pigments because hey I am lazy.

please help!

note- I dont wear greens that are obvious but greenish cast like old gold works

thank you in advance

spacegirl2007

going by the colors on the website will bite you in the *ss...some of them are really off. i have the same problem, no counter or store near me.
id try to find swatches if i were you.

gildedangel

I am an NC15 redhead too! The top 5 I would pick out of your list are wedge, saddle, swiss chocolate, goldmine and twinks. Don't be afraid to wear dark colors and pinks, I rock them all of the time! I find that bright pinks like sushi flower (it looks weird on MAC's website, but it is hot pink) look the best.

minnie_moo

I'm also NC15 & trying to get braver with some bolder e/s colours... I just bought Sushi Flower today & it's gorgeous!
bigheart.gif

Latest posts