Eyeshadow recommendations? (pix inside)

inlucesco

It's about time for my end-of-the-semester reward to myself, and I'm looking to expand my collection. You guys are objective - help me pick out some colors!

This is what I already have:
Aquadisiac
Steamy
Swimming
Beautiful Iris
All That Glitters
Blurr
Buff-de-buff
Tendermetal
Cranberry
A Bluer Blue
Embark
Rose pigment
Teal pigment
Naked pigment
Blue-brown pigment
Kitschmas pigment
Pink Opal pigment

(Gee, now that I type it out, I question whether or not I really should buy anything!
rofl.gif
)

Here are some pix - I'm an NC15, that's my natural hair color, and my eyes are green.
145325996_af3391202e.jpg

thanks. ;D

alysia

Get Summer Neutral if you can!! Sooo pretty <3 but besides that;
Greens: Sumpteous Olive, Vex(greeny undertone)
Neutrals: Brule, Sable
Pinks: Sushi Flower, In Living Pink, seedy Pearl, Jest
Blues: Freshwater, shimmermoss
HTH

BlahWah

I'm not good w/ recs outside my colouring, but I'll second alysia's rec on Summer Neutral and In Living Pink (both LE, btw)! They're the only e/s's I've ever used 3 times in a week, being so pretty and so easy to work with. Vex is great as well, love using it w/ Budding Beauty (LE from Dejarose).

inlucesco

Thanks Blahwah, I'll have to look at Vex more closely.
smiles.gif

Anyone have any purple recommendations? I have beautiful iris but it's a bit too pale and bluish for me to wear alone.

maxcat

Maybe move to something less intense... slate would be v. pretty on you. Dovefeather might also give you the look you want.

Tonitra

My favourite purple is Satellite Dreams. Actually, its also my favourite eyeshadow. Its a nice grapy colour that I think would work well with pretty much anyone. I tend to use it with Beautiful Iris, and seeing as how you already have that one, maybe it would be a good option to check out?
Hope that helps!

Latest posts