Eyeshadow recs!

Jessie May

I'm keen to get some MAC colours for my collection (I only have one so far!), and don't know where to start!

I love all colours, so no preferences really.
smiles.gif

I have dark hair, green eyes, and light/medium skin.

Thanks in advance!
th_happy1.gif

moopoint

Purples look great on green eyed girls. Try Parfait Amour, Beautiful Iris, Nocturnelle, or Shale.

Jessie May

Quote:
Originally Posted by moopoint
Purples look great on green eyed girls. Try Parfait Amour, Beautiful Iris, Nocturnelle, or Shale.

*adds to list*
Thank you! The MAC purples do look really gorgeous.
smiles.gif

HoneyDip

all that glitters! its my favourite nude gold/champagne for everyday..its really pretty, i love it. i think it would look gorgeous on green eyes!
thmbup.gif

gildedangel

My favorite purples are Beautiful Iris, Sketch, and Plum Dressing. I love neutrals on green-eyed girls, earthy tones go well with green! I love woodwinked, mulch, wedge, all that glitters, and espresso!

ForgetRegret

I've got green eyes too, and aside from the purples listed, my favorites for making my eyes stand out are pinks, try Sushi Flower and Passionate. Reds do a very good job of making green eyes pop (think opposite of the color wheel), and because I've got some gold flecks in my eyes, Goldmine looks really amazing, too.

User38

I too am in the purple gang.. all shades of purples will work well on you. Shale is my fav. Also, try out the oranges : matte orange is a fantastic color for green eyes!

ForgetRegret

^^I nearly forgot about orange...it's one of my faves! Looks stunning with Chrome Yellow and/or Bitter. Love.

Shypo

And for highlights the usual must-haves are (my faves):

Shroom
Brule
Phloof
Crystal Avalanche

I second the Passionate and Sushi Flower recommendations.....

You would probably also like Satin Taupe and maybe Motif or Hush.....

Jessie May

Wow, thank you everyone! I've never thought of wearing orange, I may have to give that a go.
smiles.gif

Only one more day until payday and I can go crazy...
mac_haul.gif

breezybabe89

I also have greens eyes and the following list is some of my favorites that I have. For highlights and pinks I like Dazzlelight, Phloof, Naked Lunch, Jest, Hush, Girlie, Da Bling, and Paradisco. For nuetrals/browns I like Antiqued, Embark, Satin Taupe, Patina, and Rule(which actually more on the orange side). As for purples I'd say all of them! And occasionally I'll even wear some greens like Sumptuous Olive, Bitter, Club, and Plummage. HTH