Eyeshadow to go with these eyeliners

Chelseaa

I'm going out tonight and i think that i know what I want to do on my eyes for eyeliner. But I don't know what to do for shadow...maybe no shadow? I don't know. Can somebody suggest something?
I was planning on lining with MAC smolder (or maybe night sky) on the the top about 3/4 of the way, and doing the same along my waterline connecting on the outer corners. Then lining the rest of my eye on the inner corners with ultra-chill softsparkle eyepencil.

maybe that's weird. i don't know.
for MAC eyeshadows i have...
parfait amour
blackberry matte
seedy pearl
sweetie cakes quad: almond icing, gateux, sugar blue, demi-sweet
i also have a lily white pigment.

suggestions please? =] thank youuu

Hawkeye

I would do Almond icing from lashline to browbone and use the pink eyeshadow from Sweetie Cakes as a crease color and let the e/l really be the star of the show

Chelseaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
I would do Almond icing from lashline to browbone and use the pink eyeshadow from Sweetie Cakes as a crease color and let the e/l really be the star of the show

thank you very much...i think i like that idea.
i never use the almond icing that much either so im glad i finally have a way to use it

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

A couple of ideas...
* Lily white as a highlight, Almond Icing in the crease, Demi-Sweet on lid and Blackberry to line.

* Lily White as a highlight, Almond Icing in the crease, Gauteux on Lid

* Parfait Armour on lid with demi-sweet for outer V with Smolder as liner

* Seedy Pearl as highlight, Sugar Blue on lid and in crease but belnding it out so its a rich vibrant blue on lid and fades to very pale as you get closer to brows.

Latest posts