Eyeshadows and Melon pigment.. Fake or genuine? (Picture heavy)

zewzeq

Hello,

I recently bought some eyeshadows and a "Melon" pigment from an Ebay seller. So, I took some photos and asking you experts if they look fake or genuine to you.

I depotted the shadows (and sadly damaged the shadows a bit while doing it) to see if they have indented pans but the pans are smooth. Do you see anything suspicious?

Swatch

Melon pigment

LMD84

the shadows look absolutely fine. i think the pigment is ok but would need more pictures of the inner lid and the little cover thing. although i am not as good at detecting fake piggies in the new jars.

zewzeq

Thanks for replying. I actually won these for a low price, this is why i was suspicious. If these are okay, i will bid on more eyeshadows from the same seller.

I took some more detailed photos of the pigment and its box. I lightly scratched the box all over with my nail by the way and it didn't leave marks.

Swatch

zewzeq

Oh, this is great. They looked real but I won these for a very low price so i wasn't very sure.

armyguyswife

I'd be stoked ...I looked over them again..and I have a massive collection ... with lots to compare and I think you did great!

mayflower

I don't own Print, but for example my Creme de Violet, Trax and Mythology are all 1,5g/.05us oz. All but Mythology also have the "made in/fabriqué au canada" , whereas my others just say the same as your Knight Divine. I'm definetely no expert in spotting fakes, but I think you found an aweseom seller :) ps - all of the eyeshadows I compared yours with are from a counter.

armyguyswife

I just looked at my Print ( I can take a pic if you'd like ),which I got from a counter and it is 1.5 GRAMS/0.05 US OZ .. most MAC shadows are 0.04 OZ but there are a few that are 0.05 OZ {but MAC does NOT make .4 or .5 gram shadows,that would be incredibly small} So...again , I think you got a GREAT deal .. {{ Jealous }}

zewzeq

Thank you. :) Too bad the person i bought them from stopped selling. I also won three MSFs for only $15 after receiving this eyeshadows. They were Medium Dark Natural, Deep Dark Natural and Soft & Gentle. I took them to MAC counter and they are all authentic as well. No wonder she stopped selling, her stuff was going for very low prices. I'm just happy i was able to buy some before she went out of business.

Latest posts