Eyeshadows creasing...help!!

madeinbrklyn

I've been wearing eyeshadows for years and never had this problem. I usually use UDPP, but recently my eyeshadows have been creasing on me within 2-3 minutes of wear. Since than I've tried NARS Smudgeproof, Benefit's Stay Don't Stray, MAC Paints, etc. Last week I asked the No. 7 beauty consultant at Target what she thinks I should do, and what she recommended is something I've already tried.

Do any of guys have any recommendations on what I should do to stop the creasing? It's very discouraging when you've put so much money into a product, you know?

Thank you in advanced.

shellygrrl

Staff member
For how long have you owned your UDPP? Is it possible you've been using too much, or too little, of it?

thatssojessy

How long have you had the UDPP? I noticed with mine, once I had it for too long that my eyeshadow had started to crease.

Nicala

I think UDPP changed the formula on the new squeeze tubes.. it used to work for me but now its complete crap.

**Blondie**

I have the Limecrime & it is very good, but I find it's a bit sticky & makes the shadows harder to blend....... but, no creasing!

madeinbrklyn

For how long have you owned your UDPP? Is it possible you've been using too much, or too little, of it?
I bought the UDPP in the tube about 2 months ago, I even tried my one that I got with one of the palettes (the mini) and it still creases. Do you think it could be happening because it's really hot, and my lids get oily fast?

Nicala

I suspect the formula change big time! Try NARS or NYX HD :D They both work amazingly on oily lids

Mabelle

For very oily lids, nothing works like the Kat Von D eye primer in "skin". A few of my co workers with oilier skins swear up and down by it. They say you can instantly feel it mattify, and that a little goes a long way.

madeinbrklyn

For very oily lids, nothing works like the Kat Von D eye primer in "skin". A few of my co workers with oilier skins swear up and down by it. They say you can instantly feel it mattify, and that a little goes a long way.

I'm going to try the NYX and Kat Von D one, and maybe the LimeCrime one. Thank you girls :)

afulton

NARS Smudgeproof works well. I also use a base such as paint pots over the primer=NO creasing!

madeinbrklyn

Yes, m'am! It's a black tube. I think they have it for like $7 maybe? I'd suggest getting it off ebay though, that way you know no one used it as a tester lol
I've always had bad luck with ebay unfortunately lol. I'll probably go to Ulta sometime next week, since there's a hurricane coming my way and the closest one is in Jersey lol

Nicala

I've always had bad luck with ebay unfortunately lol. I'll probably go to Ulta sometime next week, since there's a hurricane coming my way and the closest one is in Jersey lol

Ooh. I've had good experiences on ebay. My aunt is in Jersey and she got evacuated :/ stay safe!

Merenwen

I have the same problem, I bought the Limecrime one after I read some really good reviews, but it didn't help either (I didn't see any difference between UDPP and the Limecrime one). I might try the NARS one...

madeinbrklyn

I have the same problem, I bought the Limecrime one after I read some really good reviews, but it didn't help either (I didn't see any difference between UDPP and the Limecrime one). I might try the NARS one...
Really? I was gonna try it but you just saved me $17.

madeinbrklyn

Finally I found something that has been working for me. UDPP in Eden. I'm so happy, the Sephora mua recommended it to me and also tried it on me at the store.

Latest posts