eyeshadows...with no clue!

MissMisah

ok..sorry, this is kinda lengthy -- but better ONE post, than a million!! ...also, sorry if its in the wrong place. :]

so i have a few q's/rec?s...

1) what does everyone think of greensmoke? im kinda, turned off by lustres...and when i tested it at the store, it seemed really hard to work with.

2) i have motif but it just sits there..and sits there. what does everyone else do with theirs?! i feel like it looks super weird on me (C4/NC40) ...and if im not busy feeling that way...then i feel like its not even showing up at all!?

3) is swimming hard to work with?

TIA!! i really appreciate everyones help!
smiles.gif

lightnlovly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisah
ok..sorry, this is kinda lengthy -- but better ONE post, than a million!! ...also, sorry if its in the wrong place. :]

1) what does everyone think of greensmoke? im kinda, turned off by lustres...and when i tested it at the store, it seemed really hard to work with.

2) i have motif but it just sits there..and sits there. what does everyone else do with theirs?! i feel like it looks super weird on me (C4/NC40) ...and if im not busy feeling that way...then i feel like its not even showing up at all!?

smiles.gif

I really love greensmoke...I use it with Humid in the crease or even with Gorgeous Gold. My suggestion is to play with it! It also works really well with black tied (or carbon) to smoke it out. Try it I think you'll like it!

I have motif, but we're in the same boat, it's just sits there.

I unfortunately don't have swimming, but It's on my list, so I'll letcha know! Hope this helped and have fun with it!
smiles.gif

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisah

smiles.gif

I love greensmoke picks up well and apllies smoothly
Same for Swimming. And im NC40 in SFF and NC400 in HyperReal Fndn

Are u using any type of base before u apply the E/s?
If not u might want to try Helps make the colors more vivd

I use either a base or Primer and if i dont do either i use a semi wet brush to pick my colors up.

MissMisah

yaay! thanks! im soooo gonna go pick those two e/s up today. as for motif........it still just sitting there! =/

Jaim

I love both Greensmoke and Swimming. I don't find either are hard to work with!

pink_hearts

I have greensmoke and I realy love it. I like to use it with vex.
It is different somehow from the other lustres that I dont like.

Ithica

I can only tell you about greensmoke (don't have the others..) I like to pair it with beig-ing ss, Juxt inner lid and then greensmoke outter lid. I love the colour, I never found it hard to work with either.

pr1nces583

i use greensmoke as in the crease with usually with swimming, juxt and overgrown. it really defines the crease, looks good!

swimming i love
eyelove.gif
its one of my most used shadows. ive paired it with greens, teals, pinks, its just gorgeous! i love using it as a liner too. ive only had it about 3 months and it already has a big dent in it!

talk2mesun

unfortunately the only one i can answer is the last one, but fortunately i have a good answer
smiles.gif
no! its not hard to work with at all, its beautiful and if you love greens, youll love it!