Eyeshadows...

LilyD0m

Hey guys! Hope y'all fine. Well, i've a question...hm...it might sound stupid but it's just that i dunno
th_dunno.gif
, i haven't bought MAC before and there are some things that i just dunno :S Well, my question is....The palletes...i mean, u buy an empty palette and then u put ur eyeshadows...but, hm...do u have to deppoted all the eyeshadows, or does it comes like u just put it in there? LOL! i know...im sorry! it's just that i dunno u guys! i dunno if i got to explain myself...but, i hope u could help me PLEASE!

Sanayhs

Permanent MAC eyeshadows are available in two formats: pots and propans. The propans are simply the metal pan of eyeshadow with a magnet on the bottom, and are ready to pop into a palette, no depotting required. Generally depotting comes into play because a lot of people like to keep all their shadows organized in palettes, and limited edition eyeshadows are only available in pot form. Furthermore, propans are a few dollars cheaper, so it works out to be less expensive when buying permanent shades to build a palette.

You can get propans from PRO stores, freestanding MAC stores or by calling the PRO line up (or your nearest PRO store) and having them ship to you.