F&F sale

xLongLashesx

So.. I'm getting more than a little excited about this pending F&F business.

How are you ladies taking advantage of it?

Do I find a CP person now and load them up with my list?

simplyenchantin

You should asap because I think it starts on the 16th and only goes til the 18th? Some people don't like to do more than a few CP's at a time coz as you can imagine it could get a little crazy :p Goodluck!

xLongLashesx

Thanks!

I've just msg'd a few people, hopefully someone is willing.

How much do they usually charge for their services?

simplyenchantin

Varies from person to person and state to state.. usually retail price + 5-8% tax + paypal fees (now, damn paypal) + shipping.. the girls I've dealt with don't take extra fees but its likely that some people do.
smiles.gif
Hope that helps!

tana2210

yeh the girl i use only charges the retail plus tax plus shipping an paypal, no extra charge for the srvice... they just do it coz they are awsome friendly people (although some may charge, but not ne1 ive come acrss)

xLongLashesx

Does anyone know if Canadian prices differ much from US prices? Does it matter if I CP from Canada or is the US cheaper?

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
Does anyone know if Canadian prices differ much from US prices? Does it matter if I CP from Canada or is the US cheaper?

It will work out a tiny bit cheaper if doing a CP from the states, but not drastically different as the CAD is better than the USD at the moment.

Just keep in mind that the Canadian post office tends to charge like Aust Post so it will be a bit more expensive for shipping than from the US.

Sanayhs

*sneaks in* $8 US is pretty dead on for a package being airmailed from Canada to Australia. It's a little under $9 CAD just for the shipping, as far as I know.

putrikardinal

hey ladies.. im so lost. i have no idea about this f&f sale is
ssad.gif
and whats a CP? sorry if this is a silly question, just really wanna know what it is, cause everyone seems to be talking about it, and i dont really wanna miss out on something big..
ssad.gif

xLongLashesx

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrikardinal
hey ladies.. im so lost. i have no idea about this f&f sale is
ssad.gif
and whats a CP? sorry if this is a silly question, just really wanna know what it is, cause everyone seems to be talking about it, and i dont really wanna miss out on something big..
ssad.gif

LOL the F&F sale is a 20% off sale that mac is offering for a couple of days during the week. A CP is when you get a very nice person to 'custom purchase' stuff for you and send it over so you can take advantage of the low prices.

Thank goodness for CP ladies!
th_worship.gif

xLongLashesx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
*sneaks in* $8 US is pretty dead on for a package being airmailed from Canada to Australia. It's a little under $9 CAD just for the shipping, as far as I know.

Thanks for the confirmation! I'm stoked that someone is willing to go to the trouble of buying stuff for me and posting it.

Sanayhs

Quote:
LOL the F&F sale is a 20% off sale that mac is offering for a couple of days during the week. A CP is when you get a very nice person to 'custom purchase' stuff for you and send it over so you can take advantage of the low prices.

Thank goodness for CP ladies!
th_worship.gif

Quote:
Thanks for the confirmation! I'm stoked that someone is willing to go to the trouble of buying stuff for me and posting it.

The Sumo sale is actually a 25% discount, huzzah! And hey, no problem. I hate Canada post. D:

pravvy

Hey girls!

Do you think there will be another one around christmas (or sooner) I was want to load up and am actively looking for a CP but might wait if there is a sale coming about.

Thanks!

simplyenchantin

^^ I think they only do them once a year. When I was googling to find out when the last one was going to be, all I could find was information about when the previous one had been (in 2008) and it was around the same time (month wise).

rockin26

I thought they did it twice too, so if the last one was in May then maybe the next one could be in November?

Latest posts