Fabulous Felines + Other Goodies Haul

bellaxo812

I stopped by my local MAC store today to check out their new collection as well as picking up a few other things. and these are the goodies I got. Unfortunately, they were sold out of the Palace Pedigreed Quad and the Aristo-Cat l/s, but as soon as I got home I went on the MAC Pro site and ordered it from there. I also asked for Earthly Harmony nail polish from the Nail Trend F/W collection, but in the midst of all the other stuff she was pulling for me, she forgot the nail polish
ssad.gif

I was so upset when I got home lol, but I'm stopping there on Friday and picking it up. It is such a beautiful color!

FabulousFelinesHaul.jpg

FabulousFelinesHaul5.jpg

From left-
Burmese Beauty Quad, Star Nova lustreglass, Old Gold pigment, Antique Green pigment, Plum Dandy l/s, Signature Blue Superslick e/l, Treat Me Nice Superslick e/l, Smoky Heir Superslick e/l, Grain e/s, Sumptuous Olive e/s, Peachykeen blush, Prism blush

FabulousFelinesHaul2.jpg

Top: Burmese Beauty Quad, Old Gold, Antique Green
Botton: Signature Blue Superslick e/l, Treat Me Nice Superslick e/l, Smoky Heir Superslick e/l

FabulousFelinesHaul3.jpg

From left-
Old Gold, Antique Green

FabulousFelinesHaul4.jpg

ruthless

I picked up Aristocat and Earthly Harmony, along with liquid lurex mauvement. Aristocat is a GORGEOUS colour!

Latest posts