Fabulous Pigment Storage Find!

GlitterLids

I hope this is okay to post but I felt I had to share with the ladies here... I found this wonderful cabinet maker on ebay--his ebay ID is
s.gif
wayne2k. After searching for MONTHS for a way to store and display my pigments, I found him through his listings while searching for "shadow boxes". he made me 2 wall-mounted (SUPER space saving!) curio cabinets! They were listed in his auctions and he modified the top edge for me to be straight. I am so pleased--he is a gentleman and a true craftsman. I can't say enough.
th_DANCE.gif

Please note I am not related ot him and have never even spoken to him--all done on email....I just felt I had to share.

xxManBeaterxx

Omg i seriously want to install that in my closet! My pigments are sitting in a flate rate priority mail box in a drawer = not so pretty :\

TISH1124

Very very Nice...My 20 piggies would love it
lol.gif
That would make me want every piggie in the MAC store

GlitterLids

Thank you, ladies! I ahve to tell you--BOTH of these handmade cabinets cost less than $150 WITH shipping--and the shipping was outstanding--these things were packed to survive a nuclear holocaust.

I really encourage anyone who needs a stoarge solution like this to check his stuff out--he has a variety of wall-mounted shadow boxes and cabinets in several finishes.

I know it may seem like I am a shill for him but I am not! I am just so darn excited and impressed these days when I find a good product at a fair price that is well made by an honest ad thorough person--and this is what this is!

PS He might ship overseas!
th_DANCE.gif

sharkbytes

WOW I love those!!! Seeing these type of posts always makes me wish I had some sort of woodworking shop, lol. So I could figure out how to make things like that. My piggies are in a big bag..very unglamorous! What a great find, and thanks for sharing it.

syrene78

Thanks for posting the picture of your great find!
It is a must for me when I move! Soon, hopefully, and reorganize everything.
smiles.gif

usmcwife27

Omg!!! That looks sooooo BEautiful!!! How much were they???

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterLids
I hope this is okay to post but I felt I had to share with the ladies here... I found this wonderful cabinet maker on ebay--his ebay ID is
s.gif
wayne2k. After searching for MONTHS for a way to store and display my pigments, I found him through his listings while searching for "shadow boxes". he made me 2 wall-mounted (SUPER space saving!) curio cabinets! They were listed in his auctions and he modified the top edge for me to be straight. I am so pleased--he is a gentleman and a true craftsman. I can't say enough.
th_DANCE.gif

Please note I am not related ot him and have never even spoken to him--all done on email....I just felt I had to share.

aggrolounge

Hah if I bought something like that I'd just want to buy more and more to show off! Looks great though, good idea!