FACE CHART - how to use them ? Help

tanitabg

Hello everybody ,
I really need help with the face chart. I printed a blank one one a normal paper and try to do a make up but it is so difficult and messy . I used my , brushes dry, my brushes wet , my fingers but the e/s are just staying as a dust on top of the papper just making it durthy.
Can someone please explain to me what kind of paper i should use and what techniques ?:confused:
weeping.gif

Are all of the face charts of MAC in the stores done with real face products ? Am i supose to draw the lashesh hair by hair ?
Thank you so much in advance and i am sorry if all this sounds stupid .
hmm.gif
wavey.gif

giz2000

The face charts at the counter are textured (almost like watercolor paper). Yes, real products are used on the face charts, and lashes are done with liquid eyeliner (hair by hair...it takes practice!). You need to put some kind of base on the eye section (just the lid) so you can get the shadows to stick to the paper. Most MA's use CCB in Luna or some other light shade. You have to blend really well too. HTH!

tanitabg

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
The face charts at the counter are textured (almost like watercolor paper). Yes, real products are used on the face charts, and lashes are done with liquid eyeliner (hair by hair...it takes practice!). You need to put some kind of base on the eye section (just the lid) so you can get the shadows to stick to the paper. Most MA's use CCB in Luna or some other light shade. You have to blend really well too. HTH!

Thank you so much for the info.
lol.gif