Face Chart Sharing

proglossip

Hi everyone!

I don't know about you, but I love seeing MAC face charts that Specktra members have done
smiles.gif
I couldn't find a thread dedicated to sharing face charts, so hopefully I'm not duplicating any threads by making this! (& hopefully this is in the right section...
newhere.gif
)

I'd love to see face charts you've made!!
I'm obsessed with making my own & it'd be nice to learn tips & tricks from others who have done them as well.
heart.gif

3937876451ed22c02661b.jpg

I'd definitely welcome any suggestions!! xx

Jackie O

Such a sexy look! I have a whole folder on my desktop dedicated to face charts! lol I will be adding this one to my collection...

boudoirblonde

I just started drawing face charts
smiles.gif

How do you get the brows like that?? And what do you use for the lips? Do u actually use the lipstick?

proglossip

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudoirblonde
I just started drawing face charts
smiles.gif

How do you get the brows like that?? And what do you use for the lips? Do u actually use the lipstick?

It'd be great to see the ones you've started drawing!!
smiles.gif

I use a tiny eyebrow brush from MUFE with a light taupe e/s and then use a pencil (just a regular graphite HB etc. pencil) to do light check marks along the brow to make it look more "natural".

I use two different lipsticks for the lips: one that will be the actual colour I needed for the look, and one that's much lighter to act as the highlight
smiles.gif
I put them directly on the paper (I use water colour paper for my face charts) with a little lip brush
smiles.gif