Face Charts

Joke

I'm a bit dissapointed that there are only three face charts with the Strange Hybrid collection ... Don't get me wrong, I think those on the site are really fantastic, I just wished they had a couple more!

HotLady1970

But there were 6 with Barbie so it's all good for me!

Although I wish there would have been some with Balloonacy!

shriekingviolet

I was disappointed too! I love seeing new face charts almost as much as I like seeing the new collection. I don't understand why they don't put some up with any good size collection. Like I understand why they wouldn't release them with a collection like slimshine or glam gams, but I'd like to see them even with an all eye shadow collection like technacolor.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotLady1970
But there were 6 with Barbie so it's all good for me!

Although I wish there would have been some with Balloonacy!

Ditto that!

glittergoddess27

For those of you who love face charts the word is that the C-Shock Face Charts are going to blow us away. The regional here in Indy created one of them! She told me this at the Strange Hybrid Unveiling event this past Tuesday night.
smiles.gif
Yeah! So just hold onto your britches,.. some good ones are coming!

missgingerlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by shriekingviolet
I was disappointed too! I love seeing new face charts almost as much as I like seeing the new collection. I don't understand why they don't put some up with any good size collection. Like I understand why they wouldn't release them with a collection like slimshine or glam gams, but I'd like to see them even with an all eye shadow collection like technacolor.

Yeah, I was disappointed over the Strange Hybrid charts, because I really thought there would be more. I'm greedy like that.

GreekChick

3? There are 8 face charts for Strange Hybrid.
Maybe they only displayed 3 on the website because in the update books, and at the displays at the counters, there are many more.

Latest posts