Face Highlighter?

MisStarrlight

I usually use Silver Dusk-cause it goes w/ everything & I'm too lazy to take anything else out of my drawers....but I also really like the pink Barbie beauty powder & Porcelain Pink MSF.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I use Other Worldly a lot, partly because I just got it. I also like the Bronzing Sticks that came out a few years ago. Stila All Over Shimmer Powder is great, and I also use Fluerry blush. Hope that helps.

VioletB

I love Silver Dusk iridescent loose but I also love love love Belightful iridescent pressed powder. A little bit goes a long way.. it's super concentrated. Jardin Aires pigment is also one that i use.. It just depends on my look and my mood.
smiles.gif
Beauty powders also work great. I like powders because I feel they are more convenient and easier to get rid of if you get a little much on
smiles.gif

pookus

Because I have very dry skin (particularly in the places where highlighters would typically be applied), i prefer liquid or cream highlighters. My favorites are Benefit High Beam, Origins Halo Effect (both of which have shimmer) and Smashbox Transparencies in Smashing Unveil (which is more irridescent without shimmer)

panda0410

Lightscapade MSF, or any of the others even, Vanilla, Pink Opal pigments, or any of the BB shimmerbricks are great!! Depends how I am feeling and the look I want as to which one I use
smiles.gif

vivaXglamlove

Lightscapade skinfinish. I gives me a glow without it being too shimmery. I also love sunsparked pearl beauty powder which gives me a natural glow over bronzer. I also mix naked pigment with a tiny bit of face lotion.

lil_kismet

Thanks for all your input ladies
smiles.gif

Is there a large shade difference between Silver Dusk loose and Belightful pressed powders?

xiahe

oh gosh...MAC lightscapade MSF, bobbi brown shimmerbricks (they're expensive, tho!), milani glimmerstripes (much like the shimmerbricks but a lot cheaper, i like the honey glow & pink glow ones), MAC luna or pearl CCB or BeneFit moonbeam / highbeam
smiles.gif

StelliR

My favorite is Becca's Pressed Shimmer Powder in Nymph (for pale skins). It's smooth & subtle and never over the top (like some MSFs, in my experience). NARS Albatross wasn't bad, either.

Ithica

I also love the Lightscapade msf, maybe the best investment i've made! I also like pout's shimmer swirls, it has a really nice warm glow to it, does wonders to my non existant colour!!

SparklingWaves

The highlighters I like are MAC Delicacy (no color) and MAC Barbie Pearl Blossom (Sheer pink). Also, the pigments vanilla and helium are great ones too.