Face suggestions needed

Hi everyone, My friend is getting married and im a bridesmaid, I'm looking for suggestion on what kinda face i should do. Its an evening wedding and my dress color is azalea, which is a deep fushia our accessories are silver. I'm an NC50 and im open to trying any look that would work, but im not really into matching my eyeshadow with my outfit, that's a bit too matchy for me.

smoohead

Would you willing to do a bright lip and cheeks and a neutral eye? I think the makeup in your avatar is perfect =)

JennsJewelz

I think you could also go for a neutral lip and shimmery smokey eye - it will look super pretty, especially since it's an evening wedding, and you can do as dramatic a smokey eye as you'd like - but it won't compete too much with the awesome colour of your dress :)

Someone suggested this eye with a nude lip, and I think I like this look, so I'll try this out before the day of the event. I'm still open to suggestions with pics please

Ray Blaze

i'dgo for a neutral shimmery eye to catch the evening moonlight to draw attention to the eye and make it pop and a coral lip,looks natural and beautiful on everyone ive tried it on.. admittedly i dont have my qualifications yet, i love that combo though! :3