Fafi!!! <3

QTAllStarGurl

Ok so lets just say the list of things I planned to get was alllll WRONG lol...evrything I thought I would like I hated and everything I thought I would hate I loved!! I thought I would only like one lipstick but I ended up with 4...the lipsticks are sooooo pretty I love them
yahoo.gif

ok I got:

Lipsticks: Utterly Frivolous, Strawbaby, Flash n Dash, and Fun n Sexy
Lipglasses: Totally It, Cult Fave, Squeeze It and Viva Glam VI (i luv this l/g!!)
Quad: Fafi Eyes 1

P2130091.jpg

P2130093.jpg

P2130092.jpg

I was gonna get the 210 brush but I realized that I needed to pace myself since the Fafi event I'm going to isn't until the 29th so I'll have to spend another $50......my wallet is crying lol

CantAffordMAC

Great! I just got my online order today lol. I have the event this Friday and I will probably have to spend $50 too....I was going to just say freak it and order everything online, but I'm glad I decided not to.

I have already changed my mind a lot about this collection too. (Good thing) Enjoy your stuffs! (and do swatches, too!)
winks.gif

Fairybelle

Woo hooo! I couldn't resist the lippies either. I now <3 Strawbaby l/s and the Quad #1. I didn't even bother with Quad #2 because I know I would never end up using those colors on a regular basis.
If you go back, try to get the pretty MU bags and dolls. The bags are really gorgeous-I ordered both!!

Lip_gloss_whore

Great Stuff!!!! PLEASE do some swatches!!!
thmbup.gif
I need to see them on a WOC before I go to the MAC store or place my order online..... Thanks!!

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
Woo hooo! I couldn't resist the lippies either. I now <3 Strawbaby l/s and the Quad #1. I didn't even bother with Quad #2 because I know I would never end up using those colors on a regular basis.
If you go back, try to get the pretty MU bags and dolls. The bags are really gorgeous-I ordered both!!

Yah thats why I didn't get Quad 2 either b/c I kno i would never use it...but omg the counter i went to didnt get the dolls i was PISSED!!! lmao but its ok i'll have to take a drive to get them from naples and I'm def. getting a bag they are too cute!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lip_gloss_whore
Great Stuff!!!! PLEASE do some swatches!!!
thmbup.gif
I need to see them on a WOC before I go to the MAC store or place my order online..... Thanks!!

Oh but of course I can do swatches...I should be able to get them up by 2nite
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
Serious haulage.. I cant wait til u do FOTD with the Fafi stuff. wooho!!
clap.gif

Lmao me neither!!!...I have so many fotd's to post I'm just lazy and haven't posted them yet lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
Nice haul!! What lipstick is 3rd form the left in the second pic? Looks amazing!

That's Strawbaby I luv it!!! It looks sooo much better then the swatches on the MAC site

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
yummy haul!!!..i think i'm getting just the p/p 's since i'm getting trios from heatherette.

Word, thats why I didn't get the IPP's b/c I'm getting the Beauty Powders from Heatherette and I prefer BP's b/c IPP's have too much glitter 4 me...me no likey
nonono.gif

newagetomatoz

AHHH!!! You're making me impatient for my Fafi that is in transit!! LOL I can only imagine the fun you're going to have!