Fafi event

juxt123

Hello,i got an invite to a fafi event next weekend..i called to rsvp and was asked at what time i wanted..i chose a time but what exactly is this time slot for? A make up application?

Janice

You might want to call and verify that with the store/counter you booked the appointment with. We can only provide guesses at how they might be running the event at your store/counter.

CantAffordMAC

When I made my appointment he told me I could come and get my makeup done and then buy what I wanted. I hope thats what its for lol

CantAffordMAC

Ohhh I plan on spending way more than $50 for Fafi
lol.gif

ductapemyheartt

when i went to the smoke signals event, they also asked me what time i wanted to come...but it was not for a makeup application. i think they just wanted to know how many people were coming and at what time.

the event was a night time...after working hours, but if the event you were invited to is during the day, during working hours, you should call and double check if it is for a makeup application.

lethaldesign

I know that the unveiling event I'm going to is between 5-7pm & they close down to the general public just for the event... which is why you have to RSVP. The reason they schedule a time for you is so that they don't have all the people who RSVPed come in at the same time. I was told that the following weekend (after the public release of Fafi) they will be having ANOTHER event where you can schedule to have your makeup done WITH the Fafi products & its a $50 minimum purchase with an appt to get your makeup done.

joozxklumzi

i have a question, i made an appt for this event, and he told me to come at 7pm. is it just between 5-7 or do they have ppl come in at 7pm too?

gatsby

*FYI, at the Boston Newbury Street store they aren't requiring a $50 purchase... you have to buy *some*thing but there's no lower limit
smiles.gif
I'll prolly spend $50 anyway but it's nice not to have the pressure!