Fafi Totally It vs. A mei Love Rules

ppalada

Sorry if this has been asked, but how do these two lipglass compare? I have love rules already and I am drooling at Totally it as well, but I don't want to get a color too similar to each other. Also how about Girl about town vs. Fun N Sexy? Aaaa, the fushiasss!!

Anyway, if anyone can let me know..I would appreciate it immensely. Thanks a bunch!!!
<3 <3

stickles

Totally It is more... neon pink, sheer, and has more iridescence, whereas Love Rules has bigger pearl particles making look more frosty IMO.

Last night an MA told me that Fun n Sexy is the more wearable everyday version of Girl About Town, less in your face. I tried it on lightly and had a lovely stained-with-popsicle look going.

Babylard

I agree with stickles. Totally It is neon pink, but is sheer and buildable and very wearable with Fun n Sexy. I LOVEE Fun n Sexy. I bought it today with my FAFI haul and it's my favourite item. It has this gorgeous purple shimmer and you can just dab and stain your lips with it for gentle look or smear it on for intensity. Its one of those staple boldies for me! It's sooo wearable, day or night. Don't let it scare you in the shop. I was very intimidated by it at first. Try it out! ITS GORGEOUS! I love it with some Totally It on top. For some sparkles, I put on a bit of Plushglass or Lustreglass. I totally pass the A Mei collection.

ppalada

thank you so much stickles and babylard! Im going to go to the mall tomorrow and check them out. The bf (who is in LA right now)already got me utterly frivolous...i havent even seen THAT in person..hahha i told him to buy it due to the swatches..hopefully i like it. Anyway thanks for the responses!!

Babylard

utterly frivolous is a beautiful midtone staple pink on me! I like it with any gloss on top. You'll loveee it!

girlzippy

I agree. I had love rules and totally it and fun n sexy are both diff colors, they're really nice. Totally it is more sheer and the sparkle is better, not as gritty and love rules was really dark in comparison to totally it. And fun n sexy has that irrdescence, its amazing. Check em out.

Latest posts