Fafi what the

Lapis

MACâ„¢ Fafi hyper real SPF 15 foundation....FREE SHIPPING - eBay (item 260324973026 end time Dec-05-08 20:32:10 PST)
022.jpg

MACâ„¢ Fafi lip gloss palette 8 shade #05...FREE SHIPPING - eBay (item 260324974352 end time Dec-05-08 20:36:00 PST)
50.jpg

MACâ„¢ fafi make up palette set no.03 , ~ LIGHT BEIGE ~ - eBay (item 180310908352 end time Dec-08-08 18:44:12 PST)
18.jpg

seriously Ebay needs to do somethings!!

jdepp_84

WTH! I hope people dont believe this is real....im sure some will though
ssad.gif

Some more that people seem to be buying!

Lizzie

That's so crazy! &kinda funny.
The Fafi Hyperreal box looks cute though...
I just hope no one buys this stuff!

MAC_Diva

yeah i totally reported a couple like this today! Where do people come up with this stuff?

abbyquack

The description for the "Fafi Hyperreal":
* The transparent texyure cream is suitable for all skin type.
* Your face will become smooth and naturally bright.
* Nourishes skin while applying and makes skin look radiant and healthy.
* Protect your skin from sun rays 15 times longer than normal

Ok I don't know if I should laugh or barf! I don't even want to know what they put in this product!! Good thing no one has bid.

darkishstar

ARGH.
I'm an artist, I HATE HATE HATE how they can just use Fafi's art like this! It's so disrespectful and a poor copy that I'm just so angry for her! I would die if someone used my art on their crappy counterfeit pieces of crap!

Anger over.
I seriously hope no one buys those..

abbey_08

more important is how dangerous it is to tell someone they are getting sun protection when they arent! somebody could buy this and think they could sit in the sun with just this on and get a nasty suprise. or worse what exactly is even in the product!!!

abbyquack

^^ B/c i'm pretty positive they're not putting the highest quality ingredients in these counterfeits...lol.