Fake Chanel Blushes-Need help!!

luclaw88

Hello Ladies

Is there a thread or something i can reference to see if a chanel blush is fake? I know the obvious fakes but i have seen some with the gold label on the back saying made in Chanel NY etc.. I can never find anything on google either no matter how i search. Has anyone heard of Chanel Red Fire? I was told its old. Any help would be appreciated :)

luclaw88

That im aware of as i have some other blushes but i have never seen this labeling before, i will try and find the pic and add it.

diosa108

I can't say if your blush is real or a fake but I used to use a blush from Chanel in Highschool in 1992 called red fire. It was amazing!! The name of the color is something they did make but that doesn't mean it's not counterfeit. There is a famous celebrity makeup artist called Lisa Elderidge on youtube, instagram,twitter. She does videos for Chanel and collects vintage makeup. Maybe you could tweet her a picture and she could tell you if it is real.

luclaw88

I can't say if your blush is real or a fake but I used to use a blush from Chanel in Highschool in 1992 called red fire. It was amazing!! The name of the color is something they did make but that doesn't mean it's not counterfeit. There is a famous celebrity makeup artist called Lisa Elderidge on youtube, instagram,twitter. She does videos for Chanel and collects vintage makeup. Maybe you could tweet her a picture and she could tell you if it is real.
Thank you i will check her out and possible reach out to her :)

KT75007

Hi! I'm new to Specktra and just stumbled upon this thread. I wanted to add that Red Fire was definitely a shade (I believe it was one of the ones with the French / EU name as well as the US name on the label -- I believe this one was "Frensie / Red Fire") and, yes, it is old.

Chanel used gold labels at one point -- I have quite a few "vintage" JCs with gold labels. I believe they were used in the 80s through the earlier 90s, but I can't say for sure when they stopped. (There are also JCs with rectangular compacts, rather than square, that are even older, I think. At first glance, one would think they were fake, but they're really just decades old, and the packaging and labeling has changed over the years.)

Latest posts