Fake Diana Ross Brushes

Lottascarlatta

Since there are SO SO SO many fake MAC brushes sold online, I'm curious if anyone has ever come across a fake MAC Pink Diana Ross edition brush. These brushes are soo hard to come by and when one pops up, there isn't much available online to research the authenticity. Any help, ladies?

Since there are SO SO SO many fake MAC brushes sold online, I'm curious if anyone has ever come across a fake MAC Pink Diana Ross edition brush. These brushes are soo hard to come by and when one pops up, there isn't much available online to research the authenticity. Any help, ladies?
You could email MAC and ask them if they have ever released a "Diana Ross" collection, or have any collections dealing with "Diana Ross".

EmWyllie

Diana Ross came out years ago from MAC. It was a legitimate collection and is one of the most coveted and rare collections nowadays. Please do research in to the topic before you go offering advice to someone.

rockin

I've seen plenty of mentions of the Diana Ross collection here on Specktra, and in the past seen individual items from the collection for sale on trusted sites, so no need to ask MAC about it. There are many experts here on Specktra

EmWyllie

The best research would be to directly ask the source, not some other random internet pages. :)
Emailing MAC would be slow and all they would tell you is "Yes, there was a Diana Ross collection."

Specktra can provide you with colour collection information, swatches, pictures. If you think that 'random internet pages' aren't worthy research, why are you even on Specktra?

LMD84

Guys please be pleasant to each other.

Honestly i think it would be hard to tell if the brushes are fake. because they are from so long ago it would be hard finding out exactly what they looked like and such.