fake fafi lot!!!

BlahWah

I thought that maybe the MES and lip/cheek tint were fakes or new upcoming items (haven't been keeping up with the threads lately) but the lippies definitely look off (no sparkles or duotone!) and the Heatherette lippies don't look like Fleshpot or Holloywood nights. Man, they almost got me, I was so dazzled by the idea of a cheap lot!

MAC makeup cosmetics lot set 24 pc. new with box - (eBay.ca item 250323651430 end time 16-Nov-08 01:40:21 EST)

*edit* Dammit, this totally would give things away - all 24 Fafi lipgloss shades???

MAC fafi lipglass lip gloss lot set 24 pc. - (eBay.ca item 250323086531 end time 14-Nov-08 22:58:56 EST)

mizuki~

Wow..those mineralized looking things in the lot looks fun lol is everything in there fake? I didn't know they had fake Heatherette..

ohnna-lee

"Gross tint for lips and cheeks" should give them away right there... I mean MAC has some descriptive terms for products but come on now...

redambition

there might be a couple of authentic items thrown into the first lot photos as bait... I can't 100% ID a couple of the items as fake or real. some items in there are very, very off.

the second lot - wow. if there were 24 fafi lip gloss shades i think we'd all be much poorer than we are!
winks.gif

BlahWah

I didn't even know about the fake Fafi, so imagine my surprise after inspecting the photos. But my Hollywood Nights is definitely more fuschia than the one there, which looks more rosy.

And I was originally going to have this posting as "upcoming or fake items?" cuz I was really hoping for those MES's to be real!

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee
"Gross tint for lips and cheeks" should give them away right there... I mean MAC has some descriptive terms for products but come on now...

LOL I can't believe I didn't even noticed that!

Jeez and I also missed that Heatherette didn't come out with any lipstick even close to those shades!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee

LOL.. I cracked up at that too.. Fake stuff are getting better with packaging, but when it comes to names and descriptions..
th_LMAO.gif

darkishstar

I actually feel really bad for Fafi because her artwork is being used without her permission and even worse, being used to promote counterfeit products or to make people into thinking that these products are legitimate just because her artwork is being used.

X_SiN_X

lmao @ the rip gross

Seriously though, thats messed up, soon enough the fakes will be too good to tell from the real, and thats a terrible scary thought.

No more bargains on ebay, it's just not safe

Latest posts