Fake fafi?

AlysonWithaY

I recently received these from ebay. The seller has over 1000 positive feedbacks. And she does have a few negatives, I went back over ALL 1000 and she has like 3. Mostly for slow international shipping. I didn't think I needed to be concerned about it. :\

fafilipglasses.jpg

Totally It (middle) and Squeeze It (right) look fine. I knew they wouldn't have the fafi stickers on them or the boxes and that's fine-- I don't like the fafi art that much anyways. The tubes *do* look like there used to be a sticker and there isn't anymore. They're kinda uh, smudged. If that makes sense?

However, the one on the left was supposed to be Cult Fave. Uh, that does not look like Cult Fave. Cult Fave is PINK. So what the heck?

All 3 seem like authentic MAC in consistency, smell, taste, texture, all that. I have Sugar Trance from the same seller and it looks totally legit and came w/ a box. Have any of you gotten fake lipglasses that accurate before?

what's the deal??

sushi-roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlysonWithaY
I recently received these from ebay. The seller has over 1000 positive feedbacks. And she does have a few negatives, I went back over ALL 1000 and she has like 3. Mostly for slow international shipping. I didn't think I needed to be concerned about it. :\

fafilipglasses.jpg

Totally It (middle) and Squeeze It (right) look fine. I knew they wouldn't have the fafi stickers on them or the boxes and that's fine-- I don't like the fafi art that much anyways. The tubes *do* look like there used to be a sticker and there isn't anymore. They're kinda uh, smudged. If that makes sense?

However, the one on the left was supposed to be Cult Fave. Uh, that does not look like Cult Fave. Cult Fave is PINK. So what the heck?

All 3 seem like authentic MAC in consistency, smell, taste, texture, all that. I have Sugar Trance from the same seller and it looks totally legit and came w/ a box. Have any of you gotten fake lipglasses that accurate before?

what's the deal??

Cult Fave is definitely pink so maybe she sent the wrong color if they are unlabeled? I got cheap Fafi's on ebay and I compared them to my roomates one she got when they came out and they are the same thing. I got them cheap because they were unlabeled. I would definitely email the seller about the Cult Fave though.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlysonWithaY

fafilipglasses.jpg

what's the deal??

i'm not totally convinced that all of the unlabelled ones on ebay are fake. some of them definitely are (totally different colours to those offered in the collection), but then there are some that look like they are just excess stock with no labels on.