Fake Liberty of London 20 shades of lipstick?!

BellaItalia1969

Girls,i have emailed and reported the seller [FONT=arial,sans-serif] hd.glasgow,all their makeup is fake,the BeneFit,is bought trough the same channel www.ioffer.com,i looked on that website for the photos of the fake Mac Liberty of London,lipsticks,and lo and behold that seller name was on the page under the photos where you make an offer for the fakes
thmbdn.gif
greengrin.gif

I had a reply from the above seller today and i almost laughed out loud
th_LMAO.gif
the blatant lies !!Not that i expected that they would tell me the truth but
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Dear chiara2311,

Hi,

Thank you for your message, our products come from reliable suppliers and we have never had any complaints about their authenticity.

However, we have taken your message very seriously, and removed some of the items in question until we can get information from our supplier and verify the authenticity of these products. If we cannot, they will not be sold.

We are a relatively new company and want to provide an honest service and quality goods.

Thank you for getting in touch.

Laura SYFC

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- hd.glasgow

[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]
omg.gif

Girls question is I am very sceptical about people being that naive... if i was to sell high end products i would do some serious digging into these brands,acquaint myself with what genuine looks like etc
mac_addict.gif
.the fake makeup she has for sale are just tacky,no shade names but numbers,wrong packaging etc the list is endless!I feel like replying that iOffer: A Place to Buy, Sell & Trade are not authorised sellers of genuine MAC
greengrin.gif

Here is another of their tacky Mac
Ermm my Mac Studio Fix inner tube is made partly of silver??
Reported all these fake Studio Fix arghh imagine just using this on your face for like 6 months,that's how long my genuine StudioFix lasted me no good and scary
thmbdn.gif
[/FONT]
Item number:150490381936, 150490380655,
%21B2My-7gCWk%7E$%28KGrHqF,%21jkE%29pfbFvNJBMhi4VRj%21g%7E%7E_35.JPG
MAC LUSTRE LIPGLASS - SHADE 10
(these products are numbered instead of named for display/sample purposes)

R.R.P £12.00

SYFC PRICE £7.50
%21B2NPmuwB2k%7E$%28KGrHqJ,%21iQE%29qsnVFu8BMhk%29wdlYQ%7E%7E_35.JPG
Please wait
Image not available
Update the fake MAC Liberty of London,that i had reported last night have been removed by eBay,although few are still left
yahoo.gif

Ebay,outdone themselves...the 2 Studio Fix sticks,have been removed too

BellaItalia1969

Hiya,just a little update,i thought i copy n paste the above seller "source of authentic MAC supplier" as mentioned before i was looking for pictures of these fake Mac Liberty of London,lipstick,and www.ioffer.com,always is the best source
smiles.gif
and imagine my surprise when sellers name was under the offer option norty,norty:p
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Buyer
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
offlinesmiley.gif
hdglasgow (1)
Last Login: Today
spacer.gif
View Rating
spacer.gif
View Profile
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Offer Sep 20, 2010 1:16 PM

Quantity Asking price
i_gkwCnZ6HDb4rBDJ.jpg
Mac Give Me Liberty Of London Lipstick,20 Shades, ... 1 Make Offer Price: $75.00 (£47.60) (Shipping costs included in offer) Total: $75.00 (£47.60)
Hi there,
This is for -
5 x Mac liquid eyeliner (No 8)
6 x Boi-ing concealer (2 of each shade)
4 x You Rebel lite
6 x Mac & Liberty of London lipstick (3 x Ruby Woo / 3 x Bright Pink) Seller
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
onlinesmiley.gif
cosmetic1681 (272)
Last Login:
online_now.gif

spacer.gif
Rating
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
274 ItemsiOffer Store: Cosmetic1681's Store

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

online_now2.gif
accepted_32.png
Accepted

Sep 20, 2010 10:36 PM

ok friend.

Eleentje

You can make a rough estimate how much that person is earning on each fake sold :S At least 7 times the purchase price :S No wonder the fake sellers are relentless!

I think that the answer they've sent you is a template they send to anyone who questions the authenticity of the items. The temptation of this shady business is just too strong.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleentje
You can make a rough estimate how much that person is earning on each fake sold :S At least 7 times the purchase price :S No wonder the fake sellers are relentless!

I think that the answer they've sent you is a template they send to anyone who questions the authenticity of the items. The temptation of this shady business is just too strong.

Eleentje
winks.gif
that is sadly the truth.You are abs right!Although seller has not removed these but eBay,did with speed that rather surprised me
th_LMAO.gif

Some of the sellers stuff was such bad copy,that i truly wonder how did anyone can think that that stuff is genuine MAC!
nope.gif
nope.gif

Shame though that Estee Lauder,doesnt have powers to shut all the dodgy websites that sell these chinese knockoffs!
Greetings from rainy London,Eleentje
mac_addict.gif

Latest posts