Fake Lipglass

tsukiyomi

Wow

It's like they post that the line is not available in the US to try and throw people off. That's so wrong.

BadPrincess

My opinion on all these sellers who are pushing fake MAC or fake anything is that they should know about the products they are going to sell. I sell several brands of cosmetics here & there on ebay that I pick up from different distributors. Before I purchase I check them & always check into them on the brands website before listing them! I check the packaging for flaws in font,shade names, price etc.. I find it so hard to beleive that so many sellers think they are real!

maxcat

Just flamed the seller, chewed her out and reported her.
I normally wouldn't bother because there is so much counterfiet stuff that the only way you can be sure it to get it from MAC - but saying it's from Japan and not avail. here is just plain mean and made me mad.

user6

You know what really urks me? Is that a couple of weeks ago I reported 2 sellers, for selling fake MAC, one of the item descriptions actually said, and I quote,'I bought a bunch of these eyeshadows in bulk, although they turned out not to be authentic MAC products, they look just like MAC, and wear just like MAC, so I'm selling them as MAC.' and yes, it did look like MAC, except that it had a number instead of a name, and you could open the little pot and it had a little mirror and sponge tip applicator inside!!! Then the other seller wrote,'I bought a bunch of eyeshadows from a seller, then found out that she sold a bunch of counterfeit items designed to look like authentic brand names, so I'm not sure if these are real or not, but they are beautiful colors and wear very nicely, so I believe they are authentic.'

You know that I know that they know they're selling fake MAC!!! I hate that!!!!
angry.gif