IMG_5678.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

IMG_5677.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

IMG_5676.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

IMG_5675.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

IMG_5674.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thanks
smiles.gif

look_divine

also what i didnt add is these are supposed to be a limited edition set and the number is followed by a S
thanks

look_divine

I purchased the short set off ebay, sister purchased the other set
the thing is the short set if you look at the picture 3 of the brushes have same number on them
ssad.gif

Xqueeze_me

They're all fakes in my point of view as they look like the "MAC brush sets" that doesn't exist unless they're fakes.

macster

I'm worried, I just purchased 2 brushes on ebay from priceandshop08 (ebay store priceandshop). I'm actually in the process on bidding on another, and I just came across all the postings about fake MAC brushes. Didn't think that cometics and brushes could be fake. Shows how naive I am. **bummed**

MissVivaMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by look_divine
what about these brushes
Auctiva Image Hosting

thmbdn.gif

I am pretty sure those are fake as well because if you look closely a couple of the different brushes have the same SKUs/barcode and each different number brush should have a different sku because they are different prices. Sorry to bring bad news!

Labonte

Quote:
Originally Posted by macster
I'm worried, I just purchased 2 brushes on ebay from priceandshop08 (ebay store priceandshop). I'm actually in the process on bidding on another, and I just came across all the postings about fake MAC brushes. Didn't think that cometics and brushes could be fake. Shows how naive I am. **bummed**

I bought 2 brushes from priceandshop08 and I'm crossing my fingers hoping they're not fakes!

tripwirechick

Those are fakes. Eye brushes are 200 series and those ones are labelled 100. Plus the squared off ends.. MAC brushes are rounded.

look_divine

think i will now just go to the mac counter LOL
thanks everyone
i emailed seller for the last set she got right on her high horse with me
wouldnt of bought if authentic now anyway LOL

Stephie Baby

I'm pretty sure all of priceandshop08's brushes are fake. That seller has gotten like 7 negatives in the past month on fake brushes. They will give a refund though I think. I was bidding on one, but then I realized they were fake.