Fake MAC Hey Sailor Tenderling Blush on ACW

jens7lil1s

I was private messaged this info as the person who sent me the link didn't want to deal with all the drama. I posted a thread a few weeks ago with a fake MAC Fafi lipgloss I received from allcosmeticswholesale.com and she saw it and said she's seen and had issues with the company as well. I promise I'm not here to rip on this company. However, I do believe they are selling at least SOME fake MAC items. So here is the link. http://www.allcosmeticswholesale.com/product/MACBLUSHTENDERLINGLE/MAC-Sheertone-Blush---Tenderling---Hey-Sailor-Collection---Discontinued.html?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium Anyone care to add any input? There was NEVER a MAC Tenderling blush in this collection.

allthingsglam

I was private messaged this info as the person who sent me the link didn't want to deal with all the drama. I posted a thread a few weeks ago with a fake MAC Fafi lipgloss I received from allcosmeticswholesale.com and she saw it and said she's seen and had issues with the company as well. I promise I'm not here to rip on this company. However, I do believe they are selling at least SOME fake MAC items. So here is the link. http://www.allcosmeticswholesale.com/product/MACBLUSHTENDERLINGLE/MAC-Sheertone-Blush---Tenderling---Hey-Sailor-Collection---Discontinued.html?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium Anyone care to add any input? There was NEVER a MAC Tenderling blush in this collection.

Rebellefleur

thats so weird. ive purchased from this company before,
I also purchase limecrime from their sister site (suite7beauty) and Ive never had an issue.
that being said, this site does offer mac products - "factory blemished", misslabeled mac products at a cheaper price..They arent fake though.

jens7lil1s

They are fake. MAC does NOT sell factory seconds, blends or mislabeled items. You can verify this directly through MAC.

pumpkinspice

thats so weird. ive purchased from this company before,
I also purchase limecrime from their sister site (suite7beauty) and Ive never had an issue.
that being said, this site does offer mac products - "factory blemished", misslabeled mac products at a cheaper price..They arent fake though.

She's correct, MAC wont sell any seconds, they are far too particular with their reputation and maintain the price point by doing this. you have been buying fakes, call MAC and ask and talk with them, very nice and friendly people and they will confirm what she said. here is the number 1.800.588.0070
Quote: Originally Posted by jens7lil1s

They are fake. MAC does NOT sell factory seconds, blends or mislabeled items. You can verify this directly through MAC.

Latest posts