Fake MAC sold on vogue forum

redjellybeans

Also i'm sure that her avatar is not hers
winks.gif

xxManBeaterxx

Looks like Misschevious got a twin sister laying around
tong.gif

Specktra > Vogue anyday. A while back in vogue "spain" a bunch of their members were taking our members photo's went buck wild with the hate & criticism.

Corvs Queen

OH MY GOD!!!! If I were Julia I would be fuming right about now. That is horrible. Plus Julia is a real spitfire so I am sure that she will say something about this. The nerve of some people!!!!!!!

Cinci

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
Looks like Misschevious got a twin sister laying around
tong.gif

Specktra > Vogue anyday. A while back in vogue "spain" a bunch of their members were taking our members photo's went buck wild with the hate & criticism.

I had a bunch of my swatches that they were linking on their site, and decided to browse the forums to check out what else they were hotlinking without permission. They had a bunch of specktra stuff (swatches, collection pics, hauls, etc) and said some very unnice comments/speculations about people on here, and whatnot. I changed all my pics that they stole to say that they were being hotlinked without permission and that the swatches were created for viewing on specktra.

TheCollector

^^ huh?? You mean that picture just happens to be a pic of someone on here!? OMG! Someone PM that poor girl!

sweetbabyblue

Ergh! Yes, definate fakes, there's a vogue thread on that member selling fakes now. I've reported her post..hopefully the VFP will shut it down quicksmart!