Fake Mineralize Eyeshadows Duo??

rocking chick

I found these on Ebay and they look totally fake to me. What do you guys think?

Details
MAC Mineralise Eye Shadow Duos are a velvety-soft eye colour that fuses sophisticated tones with high metallic ultra-luxe frost to bring a super-fine, pearly rich, dimensional shimmer to the eye.
From 2006's sold out Limited Edition "A Muse" collection, MAC Mineralise Eye Shadow Duos contain two coordinating mineralised eye colours baked together in a single pan compact.
This auction is for the Mineralise Eye Shadow Duo in "Interview/Parlour X", which MAC describes as rose pink and blackened mauve with pink.
Eye shadow pot has a mirror and applicator in the base for easy application on the run.
Regular retail price: $32. These were not available in Australia.
Please take a look at the other MAC and Chanel eye shadows, glosses and lipstick I for sale.​

mac_2eye11_2.jpg

mac_2eye12_2.jpg

mac_2eye03_2.jpg

aziajs

LOL...whoa. The 1st and 3rd colors do actually look similar to the real shadows but they're not domed and the originals didn't come with mirrors or applicators.

I really like the 2nd shadow combo.

rocking chick

I notice that almost all products on sale by this seller (fluttrgrl) are fakes. All the MAC eyeshadows are with brush and mirror. I cant believe that he / she got a positive 99.8% feedback.

princess

-It is not domed like all MSEs are,
-size is much smaller than MSE, in fact that size is the regular eyeshadow size.
I call FAKE.

Oh and this should be in the counterfeits forum.
smiles.gif

panda0410

These ARE fake, as are so many of these sold her in AU... unfortunately typical of a LOT of AU sellers
ssad.gif

erine1881

wrong forum.

and the real color name is interview/purple-x, not interview/parlour-x.

none of macs shadows (with the exception of the holiday sets) have a mirror or applicator.

definate fakes.

Latest posts