Fake MSF

elle25

Have MSF's been faked yet? I've seen several Stereo Rose msf's for sale without the box. While this doesn't necessarily equal fake, the price of them makes me want to know for sure how good they are.

iaisha26

I'd be skeptical! That's a hard one to find now days, even if it included a box. If someone could create a fake MSF, a box shou;d be no problem, right?

If there was 1 for a ridiculous price, I'd like that someone didn't realize the gem they were holdening on to - several...I'd think it was fake.

elle25

I saw this kind of thing happen with Lightscapade. I was looking for one and couldn't find any, then slowly there just started being more and more available. It seems like Stereo Rose is being listed on sites more often.

Maybe they're being faked or maybe people are just realising their value now. With something so rare and with all the fake mac online, I'm wary of any little thing out of the ordinary.

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleentje
Could be that it has reappeared at CCO's?

Defintely not, items don't come back into CCOs unless they have been re-released first.

Makeup Emporium

I've never seen a fake MSF but that doesn't mean that there aren't any. I have seen people advertise Stereo Rose on sites like ECrater and it wasn't that they were fake it was that they actually didn't have one. They would just take the money from multiple people and not ship anything. I have seen a few people on here claim that it happened to them. Stereo Rose does pop up on here every once in a while so they are still out there with collector's.