Fake or Not? Brushes

Sonya Adams

Roommate is looking on eBay at brushes from someone with very little feedback. Are these real or? I couldn't tell from the photo, but I don't purchase brush sets unless they're limiteds, so... help me out?

BRUSHES ON EBAY

Only photo listed:

dddd_1.JPG

LMcConnell18

to me they look real... they actually have all the right shapes and colors with a normal handle... im not too sure! sorry im not too much help!
smiles.gif

queenofdisaster

FAKE FAKE FAKE

ferrules have the wrong shape. like i said before, ANY TIME you see that combo of brushes on ebay they are FAKE!

Sonya Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
FAKE FAKE FAKE

ferrules have the wrong shape. like i said before, ANY TIME you see that combo of brushes on ebay they are FAKE!

Thank you so much... I'll let her know.

bec

I bought this set also. I called the seller out and they claim that it was purchased as a set, however they compiled the brushes themselves.

I read Risser's guide (http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=63335) and the only thing that stands out on the brushes I've got are the ferrules. The stamps, MAC logo paint etc all seem to be ok, though I've nothing to compare with. The seller has 100% feedback.

Can read more here: http://community.livejournal.com/eba...02.html#cutid1

thoughts?

MiCHiE

There are plenty of people who sell fake items and have very good positive feedback. Some buyers are ignorant when it comes to distinguishing real items from fake ones, buy, use and enjoy the purchases, not even knowing they've been taken.

Some buyers don't care and figure it's not a big deal---it's just a deal.

I tell people all the time to not just look at feedback, but to read it also. However, that still doesn't excuse you from doing research on your own, comparing products and knowing what you're bidding on...

Sounds like the seller is just making up excuses and answers for the fake crap she's peddling. ebay is taking the listings down because someone is reporting them, not because of that BS she's spewing.

red

Sonya I'm going to piggy back on your post.

I love this brush is it real Mac?

6702_1.JPG