Fake palettes

Xqueeze_me

No surprise to see that the seller is "new" with zero feedbacks. Guaranteed from the SAME seller, pleasedontclose, who happens to sell COUNTERFEIT MAC!

There's a post about this ugly 4 pan palette here.

sigwing

LOL...."pleasedontclose" she couldn't fit the other words on the end: "myaccountagain"????

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigwing
LOL...."pleasedontclose" she couldn't fit the other words on the end: "myaccountagain"????

HAHAHA!!! They just dont get it do they...

starangel2383

ooo! i saw this one the other day and i even sent a comment to the seller about how they were selling a fake quad and that if you had ever purchased a mac quad before from the store, you would definetly know the difference.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by starangel2383
ooo! i saw this one the other day and i even sent a comment to the seller about how they were selling a fake quad and that if you had ever purchased a mac quad before from the store, you would definetly know the difference.

and therein lies the problem... a lot of people havent bought a quad from the store and have no idea what real/fake mac looks like
ssad.gif
they just bid away after seeing the MAC insignia...

dizzygal

I dont own any quads but the shoddy quality of this would put me off Another load of trash being peddled

Love Always Ivy

thats so fake its disgusting. have they even ever looked at a real mac quad before? that looks like some crap covergirl quad.