Fake pigments on Ebay?

Xqueeze_me

Those are MAC's sample jars/pots with the raised MAC letterings on top of the black lids. I have a handful of them (requested nicely, of course!) straight from the MAC Concept store and MAC counter with SAMPLES of pigments in them. The seller is clearly selling samples. The items are NOT new since its already opened even if its unused. Net wt 3g. My bum! Come on...

TISH1124

Those are just MAC sample jars .... The jars look legit...I would question the actual product in the jars however!

redambition

These are samples. The listing is quite ambiguous about that fact - almost misleading.

With samples it's impossible to tell unless you can compare it to a full size, known authentic jar or other known authentic sample.

NatalieMT

The jars look reasonable, but the texture of the 'pigments' inside the jars is awful! They look really gritty and although you shouldn't use the colour in the photograph to go by they look so horribly off.

Why buy pigment samples off Ebay anyway when you can buy them from lovely Specktraites and be safe knowing you're getting a legit product.

ClareBear86

thats it is.. i still do it sometimes though
smiles.gif

only when im strapped for cash lol