Fake sites?

beautifulxface

Not sure if this is the right spot for this, and I apologize if it is.

But has anyone purchased anything from these two sites?:

All Beauty!, Your one stop beauty shop for MAC pigments, samples, and more!

ACW - Authentic Wholesale Discount MAC and Other Cosmetics

I'm new to MAC and I'm not sure I could spot a fake, plus it's harder for me to get out and buy since my nearest MAC store is 1hr 30min + away.

So, if I could shop online (and for cheap!) it would be lovely!
greengrin.gif

Vixxan

Vixxan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I have from ACW...several times...everything has always been authentic that i received.

You need to stop shopping, lol.

beautifulxface

Thanks All.
greengrin.gif

I'm pleased to hear that at least one site is authentic.
And holy fast responses, you gals are quick! ^^

Bummer about the sample site though, I was hoping to grab a few, and those empty MAC jars for B2M sounded promising, oh well, elsewhere I guess.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulxface
Thanks All.
greengrin.gif

I'm pleased to hear that at least one site is authentic.
And holy fast responses, you gals are quick! ^^

Bummer about the sample site though, I was hoping to grab a few, and those empty MAC jars for B2M sounded promising, oh well, elsewhere I guess.

Aww girls you are so lucky,you do get more choice in US,not only with MAC
yes.gif

The nearest CCO outlet is like an 1hr40 min on a train from me...wahhhhh
Good luck Beautiful,with your purchases,im curbing my Mac spending,i need every penny as Im off to Italy !
cheerleader.gif
Yeahhhhh

FLYSKYHiGH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Aww girls you are so lucky,you do get more choice in US,not only with MAC
yes.gif

The nearest CCO outlet is like an 1hr40 min on a train from me...wahhhhh
Good luck Beautiful,with your purchases,im curbing my Mac spending,i need every penny as Im off to Italy !
cheerleader.gif
Yeahhhhh

No way! I live in the states but my CCO is also like 2-3 hours [by car] away from me.
ssad.gif
Sucks but... helps curb my spending too!

jess126xo

ACW is a good site abut not the other one lol you can tell it is fake be very careful with those type of sites becaus they steal your card info, phish you account and leave you in broke =0 .. but if you want samples from mac, i have gotten pigments from shopcraze.com YouTube - Cheap NYX Products/ MAC samples on Sale - SHOPCRAZE!! and thebeautsampler.com (which has a 20% off coupon from their grand opening GRAND), YouTube - Lush Halloween & MAC Pigment Sample Haul this is a link to a wonderful guru speaking about this site.

i believe the pigment are real from thebeautysampler.com because i have gotten ones that i already have in full size and they are 100% the same.

happy shopping and i hope this helps.