fake, surely...?

sparkler

found whilst perusing ebay, though not being able to buy anything since i've been banned for a real crap reason....
weeping.gif

odd shaped nail-varnish

another odd bottle

not sure about this one...

your thoughts, ladies?

Ada

the 3rd one looks fine to me-- that's the current bottle shape, and that's a real discontinued color.

The other two, I don't know about. MAC nail polishes used to have a different bottle shape-- and I *think* it looked like those do. Plus the CCO price tag on the first one looks authentic, and a CCO wouldn't sell fake MAC!

But I'm certainly no expert on this stuff.

DaizyDeath

i know the older mac nail polishes and some limited ed. ones have square and wierd shaped bottles

so just beacuse the shape it different from the current doesnt mean their fake it might just mean their old

lia_matos

The relic one seems real, as well as the Soda-Da one . I just found it on legacycollection.org: http://legacycollection.org/mac/v/ma...relic.jpg.html
It was discontinued.

Not sure about the sailor boy, i couldn't find it on any reliable source of info, although it seems real - the box and etc. But even if it's real, it must be very old, which can be a problem - hardening problems, smell and etc

MAC_Whore

The first 2 bottles are shapes that MAC used to use and the third is the current shape. The boxes used to be different as well and those look OK.

The first one, Sailor Boy, is OLD. It came out with the Eden Rocks colour story in 01. It is a genuine colour though.

The second, Relic, is pretty old, but a genuine colour. IIRC, it was one of MAC's regular polish colours. Some CCOs still have it right now.

The SoDa Da appears to be genuine. I have it. It is also making the rounds in CCOs right now.

My two pence:these appear to be genuine.

HTH
wavey.gif