Fake Truce Eyeshadow?

Greetings All!!

A newbie here with a question...Was the Truce eyeshadow refill pan ever released in black external packaging? Or was it always released in white external packaging? I have one of each (one in black external packaging and one in white external packaging), and I am concerned that one might be counterfeit. I found them both on eBay from (what I think are) reputable sellers. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys and gals!!

pinkita

i remember this shadow was in the quad colour scheme 1 (february 2003).. and it was released in 2008 too, but i don´t remember anything more about..

redambition

If it was a limited edition shadow then it is unlikely it was ever released in pro pan form - unless it was part of a collection like digi-pops (build your own quad).

BellaItalia1969

I don't have Truce eyeshadow ,but I am very,very cautious when it comes to buying MAC from eBay,as not only Julie150463,has left eBay wahhhhhhh but 100% feedback does not guarantee authenticity...although there are other sellers on eBay UK,who sell genuine MAC,and who are valued members of Spectra! I am a Scorpio,therefore I am always suspicious!
smiles.gif

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
I don't have Truce eyeshadow ,but I am very,very cautious when it comes to buying MAC from eBay,as not only Julie150463,has left eBay wahhhhhhh but 100% feedback does not guarantee authenticity...although there are other sellers on eBay UK,who sell genuine MAC,and who are valued members of Spectra! I am a Scorpio,therefore I am always suspicious!
smiles.gif

I'm still trading
thmbup.gif
but not on ebay
thmbdn.gif