Fake Urban Decay... or just a really old palette..

BitBitBabiGirl

lipglass_junkie

Idk, I think I remember Urban Decay offering a lip palette that looked similar, but I'm not sure this is it. I'm not too familiar w/ urban decay, but I do believe that if something is too good to be true, it isn't.
ssad.gif
Starting off at paying $1 a piece is just too crazy to be true imo

-moonflower-

It's probably real. That palette is quite old so I wouldn't be surprised if they were being sold off cheaply

usmcwife27

ive seen these before. there like the e/s palettes but have little gloss slots

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitBitBabiGirl
I havent been wearing makeup for long. (just a year maybe two.) Anyways i dont know if Urban Decay is faked so i though i'd ask you UD lovers if rban Decay has made anything like this...

Lot of 10 Urban Decay XXX Shine Lip Gloss Mixed Compact - eBay (item 290307237082 end time Apr-08-09 16:38:25 PDT)

It looks kinda cheap & suspicious if you ask me.

Also, mods if this doesnt belong, please lock. Im kind of a dunce when choosing where to put a particular topic.

thisisuzy

They are real, they are a couple years old now, and they are not worth the money. I bought one of these new a long time ago and you get very little product for the money. Don't bother.

gothpixie

The listing is no longer available but based on the description you gave, it's real. I had one once upon a time - it was nice to try a bunch of different glosses but it really was cheap. You didn't get much product and the packaging was flimsy. I don't care for lip palettes anyways. UD stuff seems to get sold off cheaply once something like that is discontinued, I've seen lots of things go up on ebay in large quantities with very cheap prices many times. You run into stuff like that a lot at places like Marshalls or TJ Maxx as well.