Fake Venomous Villains

Eleentje

Different packaging, same old sh*t, it seems.
The MSF's are pathetic, especially that green and red one. Are you supposed to put that on your FACE?
sick.gif

User38

There are fake VV, HK, LOL, and many other brands collections, including Viva Glam Gaga and Cyndi.. also, watch out for fake Chanel, CD, EL, BB.

I have been getting a lot of these for reviews and they are so so hideous and so so obviously fake, only someone who has no knowledge whatsoever of what they are buying will pay real money for these things.

Just a word of warning to all -- especially if you buy on Ebay.

BellaItalia1969

My,my the counterfeiters have been busy.I did not think they will fake this collection so soon (sigh)
HerGreyness,i agree ebay,is totally awashed with fake Mac,which makes tad difficult for genuine sellers,to compete :( pricewise some of the fake MAC items,are so cheap that I am amazed that people do not think "oh this is cheap....hmmm"bargain i think not.Its like smearing yourself with dog pooh..maybe less toxic!My pet hate are the 120/180 eyeshadow palettes!!Lol i just bought a gorgeous 88 colours ,eyeshadow palette for mere £11,without the fake MAC logo :) The palette is abs gorgeous,good pay off of colours,large selection Im happy!
%21C%21SpI9w%212k%7E$%28KGrHqUOKm4Ez7W1e0MtBNCVgteZYg%7E%7E_12.JPG
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MACs-180-Colour-Eyeshadow-Palette-/170582197494?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Eye_Shadow_PP&hash=item27b77dc4f6

Latest posts