Fake ?

Aurora~*

MAC Eye shadow PIGMENT Makeup Shimmer STAR VIOLET New - eBay MAC, Eye Shadow, Makeup, Health Beauty. (end time 17-Aug-10 14:00:43 AEST)

it's fake, isn't it?
I think they all are on his listings. I have contacted him to clarify - you can't just say in the listing 'not sure if it's authentic' then list it as MAC. Especially when F/B has also indicated to you they are fake! Change your supplier.... LOL

....I think it's fake from the sticker on the bottom....and the bottom of the jar itself after reading some of the guides here....but I'm not entirely sure that's why I'm asking you experts!
winks.gif

TIA
smiles.gif
th_dunno.gif

Aurora~*

*sigh* Now I'm convinced it is fake! haha

I didn't bid on this particular item, but I've bid on a few of his other ones a few days ago... but hopefully he'll let me off... I am not interested in applying god-knows-what next to my eyes....

My own fault for being a tight-ass I guess!
winks.gif
girl_devil.gif

thankfully, the other item I bought yesterday was from a reputable seller
winks.gif

redambition

This pigment looks counterfeit - there's a glaringly obvious issue with the jar.

Hope you are able to get out of the other one!

Aurora~*

^ yes, I discovered the shimmer/shadow colour thing yesterday!

thankfully, following my email questioning the authenticity, quality and consequently ingredients, I awoke this morning & my bid has been cancelled.

I was not rude....but I gently said it was not in good faith to keep listing these if you have been told they are not genuine (as per recent f/back).

In her response this morning, there was a long diatribe about being on welfare, moving through two states (?), has to use the internet, couldn't ever get to an MAC shop, blahblah, doesn't want to participate in counterfeiting, not sure how to identify.

Whilst I feel personally grateful I've been let out of this, I feel like I should probably report it....I replied saying thanks etc - but you really should think about removing these listings etc. (oh what a good samaritan)

Yes I will be reporting but I've not much faith that'll do anything.

Thank goodness for this forum - up until now
fool.gif
I had now idea how prevalent the counterfeit make-up trade is! THANK YOU! xo

chromatrix

Many sellers on ebay have 'pigments' that were only released as eyeshadows. These are all fake. Always do research on what MAC has actually released in what form before bidding, of course ebay has so many fakes it's not a good idea to get any pigments off there anyway.